Do you have clinical experience but are now looking to take the next step in your career?
Designed with the busy professional in mind, Rehab Essentials is proud to partner with the University of Montana in offering an online Transitional Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Build on your current expertise and build the skills and critical thinking abilities needed to improve your ability to provide quality healthcare to your patients and community.
Learn from internationally recognized content experts in a cost-effective, online program. Our programs are set up to allow a life balance between work, family, and school
In as little as a 18 months, you can augment your bachelor’s or master’s education and earn your DPT.
The Rehab Essentials tDPT program allows you to:
• Expand your clinical knowledge and perspective
• Pursue your professional goals at your own pace
• Earn your degree while remaining employed in a clinical setting
• Learn from expert clinical practitioners
• Improve your knowledge in specialties such as pharmacology, diagnostic imaging, medical pathology, and health policy
• Receive recognition for your continued commitment to lifelong learning from an accredited program