It’s time to earn the credential that can not only advance your career…but enhance patient outcomes.
Rehab Essentials is proud to collaborate with Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation School of Physical Therapy and the University of Montana to bring a transitional Doctorate of Physical Therapy program to Philippines-based students.
Build on your current expertise and build the skills and critical thinking abilities needed to improve your ability to provide quality healthcare to your patients and community.
Learn from internationally recognized content experts in a cost-effective, online program. Our programs are set up to allow a life balance between work, family, and school.
In as little as a 18 months, you can augment your bachelor’s or master’s education and earn your DPT.
The Rehab Essentials tDPT program allows you to:
• Expand your clinical knowledge and perspective
• Pursue your professional goals at your own pace
• Earn your degree while remaining employed in a clinical setting
• Learn from expert clinical practitioners
• Improve your knowledge in specialties such as pharmacology, diagnostic imaging, medical pathology, and health policy
• Receive recognition for your continued commitment to lifelong learning from an accredited program